Sunday 12 May 2013

Hare Polish Teen Queen


Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you've all had a lovely weekend, it just goes too fast doesn't it?!

Well, today I have a polish I've been meaning to show you for a couple of weeks, it's from the new Hare collection and it's called Teen Queen. As you may know, I love Hare Polish and I knew there were a few from the newest collection I needed, I did debate this one as I'm trying to stay away from clear based glitters but I had a baby shower coming up and thought it would be perfect!

Hare Teen Queen is a neon blue glitter and satin baby pink hex and square glitter in several sizes. It's also got a generous amount of blue shimmer and a clear base.

My friend Sarah's baby is due on the 25th May and she doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl so I decided to do skittles with Barry M Baby Pink and Blue Moon topped with a generous coat of Hare Teen Queen, one coat of Gelous and a coat of HK Girl. The formula was great, as always with Hare.

I really liked this mani, it was perfect for the occasion!









Look at this cute huge cupcake, we were all on a sugar high!

All the girls:

Good luck Sarah!
x

5 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x