Saturday 30 March 2013

NerdLacquer Warrior Ethos

Hope you are all having a lovely long weekend!

We actually had some sunshine here so I took a drive down to the coast to see some friends which was awesome, it's so great to have time out to see friends you can't see often.

Anyway, I managed (somehow) to snag 2 Nerds at Amanda's last restock, and Warrior Ethos was one of them. To be honest I'm not a huge red person but this was one of two left in my cart by the time I checked out and I am oh so glad it was.

NerdLacquer Warrior Ethos is part of the Star Trek collection and it is described as a shimmering true red with red, sipper, opalescent and black glitter. Well I'm telling you right now that all of that mixed together equals sheer utter perfection.

As I said I'm not a huge red fan, and if you haven't been fortunate enough to gets your hands on some Nerds you might be wondering if they are worth all hype and insanity at restocks. Well, I think they absolutely are. This polish is just sheer perfection, it has all the squishiness of a jelly and the depth of opalescent glitters. I'll let the pictures do the talking, these swatches were taken with just 2 coats and a layer of HK Girl topcoat. I hated to take it off and I know one day I'll get my hands on some more. In the meantime you'll just have to drool over this.....







NerdLacquer can be purchased at Amanda's own shop www.nerdlacquer.comNinja Polish and Harlow & Co. Just beware, they sell out in about 10 seconds!
x

2 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous! I love reds :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks kind of different than Warrior Ethos from early 2012. HMM.. prettier!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x