Saturday 1 December 2012

Hare Dead Man's Bones - Movember Mani

I know Movember is now officially over.... Yay!!! but I have a Movember mani to show you in support of my lovely husband who grew a tashe for the cause.
 
For this mani I used Hare's Dead Man's Bones which I was lucky enough to grab about a month ago when Nikole opened a small sale on Etsy. To be honest I wasn't sure I was going to like it, I just bought it because I thought I should, when it arrived I thought I'd put it up for sale, I'm so glad I didn't. Sometimes grey and other light coloured polish just doesn't suit me as I'm pale but this one is gorgeous, underwhelming in the bottle but great on the nail.
 
For the moustashes I used a tutorial from cute polish which you can find here. The grey glitter even reminds me of stubble!
 
I hope you like them!
 



 
Here's my 2 boys (lazy cat!), look at that moustashe!! What a good effort!
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks! I'm so glad Movember is over though! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x