Monday 3 December 2012

Enchanted Polish I Am The Walrus

On to more honeymoon polishes......
 
Today I have Enchanted Polish I Am The Walrus. This polish is describes as a holographic polish that flashes magenta to wine to gold and green. I don't know if I saw all those colours but I certainly did get a rusty red, brown, orange and green.
 
It's a very pretty polish but there was just something about it I just didn't love. I don't know, maybe it was too warm and I had a bit of a tan so maybe it was that I didn't like? I'm going to keep it for now and wear it again when I'm pale to see how I like it. I've loved all the swatches of it I've seen so we'll see........
 
What do you think?
 
 





 
 
I thought I'd do a bit of a tape mani, it didn't quite turn out how I had anticipated but I still liked it.


x

1 comment:

  1. I really like it! Bummer that you weren't feeling it, though. It's funny how something can look so great in photos, but in real life, with no zoom lens, it just underwhelms. I really do think it's lovely on you, though, and your photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x