Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month - Day 10

Sorry to be falling behind on this, I had intended to post the Ciate Mini Mani Month every day but some days life just gets in the way.....

Anyway, Day 10 has to be one of the best days so far of this calendar. I really can't wait to wear this polish, behind door 10 was Ciate Ladylike Luxe 059. I would describe this polish as a gold foil with silver running through it. I can't wait to see if that translates to the nail or not. I think I'm going to try it with my Lynnderella Gingerbread Hearts when it gets here.....

 
 
 
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x