Sunday 25 November 2012

Honeymoon Holo Gradient

I'm sorry I've been MIA for the last week. Time has just passed me by and I don't really know what happened!

You know, before our wedding and while I was away on honeymoon I kind of stopped looking at all my facebook groups and polish because I was just a bit overwhelmed with everything anf I needed to concentrate and keep my head clear, but now I'm back and so is the obsession. I am just so loving it all right now I can't tell you! Have you ever woken up in the night to check your phone for new posts?? Nuts eh?!

Anyway, I broke a nail on Tuesday, badly, so it's nubs for me, which I hate. They don't even look like my fingers, so while I'm sulking I thought I'd finally get around to posting some of my honeymoon mani's. This one I did using Kiko 399 Silk Taupe as a base and then sponged Up Colors Multi Magenta and Kiko 401 Peacock Green. I just used a sponge over the Kiko 399 base and I I really liked the results.

As in the UK we are starved of sunshine right now I thought I'd leave this one largely uncropped. Look how beautiful it is. We went to Mauritius and stayed in the Oberoi, all I can say is WOW - they are an Indian hotel chain and if you ever get the chance to stay in one then do.

Anyway, hope you likey!





And here is just a glimpse of where we stayed. It really was paradise!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to stay! Congratulations on your wedding! I love that you took the bottle of polish with you on your honeymoon. :-) This mani is just beautiful. It is perfect for a sunny honeymoon! Glad your back to your normally obsessed nail self. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x