Wednesday 3 October 2012

Girly Bits Howl At The Moon

I received an amazing package on Friday - an order all the way from Canada... yes it's my Girly Bits!!!!!

I love my Girly Bits packages, Pam wraps them beautifully and they feel like receiving a gift. One of the pretties I had inside was Howl At The Moon which is from Pam's new Calendar Girls collection.

Coincidentially it was my hen do on Saturday and I did have my mani all planned out but when I saw this I knew it would go with my dress and I had to wear it. Funnily enough when I arrived several of my friends said that they had painted their nails because they knew they were going to see me and everyone wanted to know what was on my nails!! They all loved this one but try explaining you can't
buy it in Sally's and yes the glitter is in the polish and not added after.....

Anyway, Girly Bits Howl At The Moon is a black jelly base with various sizes of gold hex glitters. I used it on it's own, it took 3 coats to get opacity, I used the Nails Inc Caviar topcoat and wore this mani for 3 days. It was perfect for my hen do, I loved it.

 







  
 
Here's all the girls I love!

 

4 comments:

  1. You've convinced me! I need to own this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! i can't wait to wear mine:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this looks amazing on you! thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love the diamond on the bottle!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x