Monday 15 October 2012

Blue I Do - A Special Franken

This is a short and scehduled post for while I'm away but I just had to show it to you before I went. This is my honeymoon mani. I received a gorgeous franken from Ashley at One Nail To Another, she's an awesome girl in my birthday group and I just had to wear it after my special day.

I used one coat over 2 coats of Max Factor Graffiti. Isn't it gorgeous - I can't wait to get it in the sunlight!! Thanks Ashley - I love it!

Enjoy until I get back and have a whole load more to show you. x




1 comment:

  1. thats such a great combination and looks awesome on you. so glad you like it <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x