Sunday 23 September 2012

Models Own Ibiza Mix Candy Mani

Well, it's a little under 2 weeks to my wedding and I've had to pull out something old to show you today because I've spent the whole weekend food tasting, pretzel dipping and table planning and now it's Sunday night, time to go to bed and I don't have the will to edit the photos of my awesome weekend mani.... I will show you this week I promise.

These photos were taken a few months ago and my nails just don't really look like this anymore but this is so pretty I thought you might like to see. I did a candy mani with the OPI Ballet collection 'You Callin' Me A Lyre?' and Models Own Ibiza Miz HedKandi glitter. And I mattified it which really made the glitter pop.

I absolutely love the OPI Ballet collection, the shades are all so versitile and absolutely perfect for candy mani's. Here I used to coats of 'You Callin' Me A Lyre?' as a base, 2 coats of Ibiza Mix, which initially I wasn't going to buy but I'm so glad I did, and then another coat of 'You Callin' Me A Lyre?'. The glitters in Ibiza mix are really sparkly and lay really flat so you get a nice smooth mani.

I think this would have been pretty with any of the shades from the Ballet collection. What do you think?






3 comments:

  1. A lot of hard work to get the perfect wedding - I'm sure it will awesome!
    I love the mattified mani, it's discrete and yet eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hed kandi is lovely jellied x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x