Thursday 6 September 2012

August Haul Post - oops!

So I decided to start keeping a track of what is coming into my polish stash on a monthly basis. There are lots of reasons for this but the main one is that I love seeing other people's hauls and it usually makes me feel better about my own! ha ha.

So from now on I will be doing monthly haul posts. I have got myself a bag which all my polishes from the first of the month will go into and then at the end of the month I'll take my pictures and do the post. Organisation and a system, I like it!

So first off I did a little blog sale which actually paid for quite a few of these pretties so a lot of these don't count right??!!

I'll go left to right:

Nerdlacquer Nebula: I am so greedy. I acutally have a part used bottle of this which one of my amazing polish friends gave me but can't bring myself to use it because I don't want to use it up so when the chance came up to buy another one I took it!
Candy Lacquer Candies and Sprinkles: I got this as an extra with the Crows Toes, it was a lovely surprise and very pretty.
Crows Toes Cheshire: I saw someone post a picture of this and I fell in love, it took a bit of searching but now it's all mine. 
 
 
Smitten Polishes: my first ones!



KIKO Holographics: 401, 400, 402, 399


OPI Germany collection: Initially I didn't want any of these, then I saw Scrangies swatches!
Suzi and the 7 Düsseldorfs, Deutsche You Want Me Baby, Unfor-Greta-bly Blue, Don't Talk Bach To Me


My Very First Knockwurst, Berlin There, Done That, Don't Pretzel My Buttons



Every Month is Oktoberfest , German-icure by OPI



Nein! Nein! Nein!, Schnapps Out Of It!



OPI Born Red-y and OPI Plum and Get It - from a QVC UK Exclusive set



OPI Las Cabos Coral , Color Club Wish Upon a Rock-Star - I got these in a grab box and really pleased with them


Chanel Peridot - finally!, Essie Penny Talk and nothing Else Metals - both of these from an awesome swap with an awesome lady!



Thanks Ash for sending these to me!


My second Nerd and a truly beautiful Candeo!


Humble Bee



My lovely polishes from my awesome birthday girl Ashley - she made us all a colour each and one for the whole group - keep watching for my post on these, I got Sally Hansen Multi-faceted from her blog sale too!



Now, on to my second swap with a wonderful Brazilian polish friend - look at these!
Ludurana Aurora Boreal Admiravel, Ludurana Aurora Boreal Superior, Ludurana, Ludurana Aurora Boreal Notavel, Ludurana Aurora Boreal Esplendido



HITS Phenomena Air Glow, HITS Phenomena Moonbow, HITS Phenomena Borealis, HITS Phenomena Afterglow


Jade Fascinio Violeta, Jade Deja Vu, Jade Energy, Jade Mystic Gold,



Jade Magia Negra, Jade Seducao Rosa, Jade Hypnose, Ludurana Aurora Boreal Reluz



HITS MTV Golden Disco, Pink Pop, Blue Jazz and Synth Pop



Up Colors Multi Magenta and Chuva de Prata



These ones are really cool - I think they'll be great for stamping!




I haven't heard of the DNA brand but these are also super pretty


And look at these beautiful frankens! Gorgeous aren't they!


And look! Isn't he cute! He was hiding in my package.


As was he:



And this little guy too - what a wonderful and thoughful package - thank you so much Tami.


This is a beautiful lipstick, there was a lipgloss too but it's in one of my handbags already!



Then because my nails are so curvy I thought an XL Stamper would help - I'll let you know if it makes a difference. This came from Llarowe



And some stamping plates - the new Bundle Monster set - I love all of these!



A couple more from Llarowes new range

I am so excited by this - finally something to store my plates in - I will do a seperate post about this - it's so cool!

So, all in all a great polish month. It'll be quieter next month but there's already a few things to add to the post so let's see what I get.

2 comments:

  1. Liked this post! I like the look of cheshire cat but think its been discontinued. Be interesting to hear how you get on with the bigger stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know how the bigger stamper goes - I'm really excited to try it, my nails are so curvy it's so hard to stamp well with the smaller one - let's hope this is the answer to my problem!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x