Monday 6 August 2012

Sally Hansen Infinity Band and White Veil

I saw these awesome Sally Hansen Limited Edition polishes featured on a blog called Nouveau Cheap which you can find here a while back, and in case you didn't know (I'm sure everyone does by now!) I'm getting married on the 5th October..... so of course I had to have them as they are all wedding themed names! I am doing polishes with wedding names for my favours  for the ladies but as soon as I saw these I knew they wouldn't make it to the tables....

My lovely stateside friend was good enough to get some of them for me and I believe White Veil wasn't easy to find so thank you very much El!

It seems they may have been released in March 2012 and were sold in Ulta amongst other places. The two I have to show you are Infinity Band, which is the pretty gold foil 'base coat' and White Veil which is the 'jewel overcoat'. White Veil is quite unique having small white hex giltters and larger gold hex glitters. These are both absolutely gorgeous. I also have Duchesse Lace and Garter Toss from this collection - I wish I had the rest.

Application was great for these polishes - I used 2 coats of Infinity Band and one coat of White Veil. It did dry a bit gritty as you can probably see but I should have used a coat of Gelous.

All in all, LOVE! I think I need to track down the rest before they become impossible to find.






6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'm kinda sad I ignored these when I saw them in Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janelle, yeah it was a great collection!

      Delete
  2. I've the rest but I'm missing Infinity Band, Duchesse Lace and Garter Toss lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say you for sure need Garter Toss, Infinity Band is nice but a dupe would suffice and I wasn't in love with Duchesse Lace myself but it was a great collection.

      Delete
  3. Lobe this! I am also from the UK and was wondering where you get Sally Hansen nail varnishes from? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, I got these in a swap from the US, I don't think these ones were released in the UK and I think they were quite limited in the US too. You can still find them on ebay USA. Otherwise you can find some Sally Hansens at market stalls and in some Tescos and Superdrugs.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x