Friday 17 August 2012

Pretty & Polished Jawbreaker

I have been lemming this polish for a long time but living in the UK it isn't easy to get your hands on Pretty & Polished polishes as Chelsea doesn't ship internationally. Luckily I have a wonderful friend who gave me this in a secret polish swap. Thank you El!

Pretty & Polished Jawbreaker is a white base splattered with the best original jawbreaker colors! It is packed with blue, green, yellow, red, and purple glitters in all different shapes and sizes in a sheer white base.

For this mani I used 2 coats of Jawbreaker and a topcoat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast. You can see on my middle finger a large red square glitter which has curled and although it bothers me in these pictures it really didn't bother me in real life - weird!

Anyway, I really like this polish, it is certainly a fun summer polish and now international ladies can get it from Llarowe too. Yay for international shipping!

As it happens I just got 3 more Pretty & Polished polishes from one of my birthday group girls this morning so keep an eye out for those!



3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, it's so pretty. And it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tess. It really is a pretty polish and the more I wore it the more I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and lovely polish! Makes me want a big ol' jawbreaker realll bad, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x