Saturday 4 August 2012

Pretty And Polished Candy Coated

This is my first ever Pretty & Polished polish and I have been so excited to finally have one! Now that Llarowe is stocking them I've managed to snag a few more which I will treat you with later.

Candy Coated is a milky candy pink base with tiny pink and purple glitters along with purple, pink and holographic hex glitters. It really is a pretty polish and I like the candy mani finish it gives.

I used 2 coats for this mani, these pictures were taken a few days after I did it so you can see this polish wears pretty well.

I love this polish in the bottle and I love it on other peoples nails but on myself, I'm not so sure. I think maybe my skin is just too light to show it off well. Anyway, keep or swap I don;' know, I'm still trying to decide. What do you think?






2 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely gorgeous on you!! Throw it over a neon pink if you don't like it as is! I would have kept it if Lacquer Convention Galinda didn't look almost exactly like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Janelle - you are always full of them! I would never have thought of that...... Oh and thanks for the polish too! x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x