Thursday 19 July 2012

Whimsical Ideas By Pam: Seuss

Now, these aren't really the most fabulous pictures but I had to post this because I was so excited when I got my Whimsical Ideas by Pam order and her polishes are actually more gorgeous than I thought they would be.

This is Seuss. Yes, as in Dr Suess and Cat in the Hat for those people that remember - well I needed the polish just for the name didn't I?!

This polish is a blue jelly base with a meduim sized red hex glitter and a large silver hex glitter. I used 2 coats and it gave almost full coverage (tiny bit of VNL) and I was surprised by how smooth the polish was, it took only 1 coat of topcoat to be completely smooth.

In all I love this polish and I'm so glad I have 2 more of Pam's to try in my stash. I think they are great quality, reasonable and I love the bottles and the ordering system. Pam rocks!! I just wish she offered international shipping.





Details of how to order can be found on Pam's facebook page: here

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, shame about no international shipping though :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x