Friday 27 July 2012

Candeo Colors Deep Space

I was extremely fortunate to be able to get some polishes from Candeo Colours when Melinda opened her shop about a month ago. Actually my super speedy fingers managed to get 3 of them but so far I have only worn Deep Space so that is what I have to show today.

I am super excited this week though because clinics have finished for the summer so I have about 6 weeks of full time polish wearing ahead of me, I might even get through some of these untrieds..... you never know!

OK, Deep Space is a kind of sheerish green base with tiny glitters and larger holo hex glitters which shine orange, green and purple. I know that's probably not the best description but I had to make one up because I couldn't fine one!

I layered 2 coats of Deep Space over a coat of OPI Cuckoo for this Color which actually turned out to be a great match. The glitters were very smooth and I used 1 layer of topcoat

Also, I would just like to mention that Melinda at Candeo has wonderful customer service. I did have a small problem with a mini I bought from her a while back and she was super nice to deal with and sent me a full sized replacement.

Candeo can be bought here during one of the flash sales or at Llarowe. Both ship internationally.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x