Monday 25 June 2012

Ozotics 532

Well, I've been soooo busy since I got back from Cyprus but I've had these holo pics on my computer just waiting to post! This was my first holiday mani and I absolutely love it. I miss the sun, I wish it would shine here....

Ozotics 532, what can I say. Why oh why have they discontinued it??!! Waahhh!!

This beautiful polish is a multichrome holographic. It is very sheer on it's own so I layered it over a coat of GOSH Nero which is an opaque black creme.

Here it is:


Look, there's sand in the background!!

And a clear blue sky! Oh to be on holiday......


Can you believe the colours in this polish?! If you don't own this I'd suggest that you try to get hold of it before it really can't be found anymore.

A bottle shot in case you are interested:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x