Thursday 28 June 2012

Ludurana Aurora Boreal Supremo

Time for another holo!!

This time it's Ludurana Aurora Boreal Supremo. This is a blueish toned liliac/purple with a strong linear holo. What's not to love!

This is the only Ludurana polish I have but I'm in the process getting more. I need more I tell you. The formula was amazing, so easy to work with and given that I was painting in the heat and/or with the air con on there were no bubbles or problems at all.

Apparently this is a dead on dupe of OPI DS Original (which I also have but haven't worn yet) so if that's on your lemming list you may just find this one more affordable.

Enjoy:




I got mine from Llarowe but Ninja Polish also stock it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x