Friday 20 April 2012

HITS Mari Moon Chameleon

As part of the 'Nail Newbie and Friends Untried Month' this is my second post, it's been a really busy week so yay for the start of the weekend! I'm so excited I get the keys to my new house and my boyfriend is also running the London Marathon on Sunday - I'm going to attempt a supportive mani so let's see what I can come up with. Anyway, on to today's post......

Firstly this week I got an amazing swap with a Brazilian polish friend. I'm going to do a blog post about it but I need some light to take some good pictures so it'll have to wait because the weather has been rubbish here this week.

Anyway, even though these are new untrieds and haven't been sitting unloved in my stash I had to use one of them straight away. I chose HITS Mari Moon Chameleon.

This polish is just gorgeous. It is a green polish with flashes of purple and shows itself to be a green gold in certain lights.

It does it's best duochrome shifting in the natural light where these pictures were taken. This is 3 coats using Poshe topcoat:






In artificial light Chameleon shows up as quite a vivid green and it does have some shimmer as you can a little in the picture below:


In true Chameleon style  in some lights it is also a green gold too:



These polishes are quite small at 6ml but are well worth it, my only complaint is that the name of the polish rubs off the handle of the bottle and so I'm going to have a hard time remembering what all the names are.

If you aren't lucky enough to have a Brazilian polish buddy then you can get these online at Llarowe or Ninja Polish.


Have a look at what untrieds my other birthday girls have been using:


Alyssa C at Polish Junkie Ninja
Alyssa B at Fancy Phalanges

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! I have seen your nail mail and cant wait to see your other Brazilian pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's an amazing polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x